- La Croisette in Cannes: 10 minutes away, stroll along the famous Croisette, enjoy the beaches, luxury boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
- Le Suquet in Cannes: Discover the charm of old Cannes with its cobbled streets, museum and breathtaking views over the bay.
- Golf: Take advantage of the nearby golf courses, offering a game experience in a breathtaking Mediterranean setting. Golf Royal Mougins, Golf de Mandelieu and Golf de Saint Donat 15 minutes away, Golf Terre Blanche 35 minutes…
- Calanques de l’Estérel and hiking: 10 minutes away, explore the trails of the Estérel massif, with its panoramic views over the sea and wild nature.
- Musée Bonnard in Le Cannet: A 5-minute walk away, explore the world of painter Pierre Bonnard in a museum dedicated to his luminous and colourful work.
- Excursions: Go on an excursion 10 minutes from the hotel. To watch and swim with the dolphins or to the Îles de Lérins (20 minutes from Cannes). You can explore the royal fort and the ancient monastery.
- Provençal gastronomy: Savour local cuisine in the charming restaurants of Le Cannet and Cannes, such as Astoux and Brun, 10 minutes away.
- Water sports: Discover a variety of water sports, from sailing to jet skiing, along the Cannes coast with Base Nautique du Midi and Cannes Water World just 12 minutes away or Club Nautique de la Croisette 16 minutes away.
- Grasse perfumeries: 20 km away, explore Grasse, the perfume capital, and create your own fragrance in its historic perfumeries.
- Rooftop swimming pool open from April to the end of September, available from 9am to 8pm (weather permitting)
- 24-hour bar
- Private covered car park: €12/day (subject to availability, advance booking required)
- Breakfast: €10/day
- Reception: 24 hours a day
- Check in: 3pm / Check out: 11am
- Pets: €15/pet/day
- Tourist tax: €1.75 per person per day
- Early Check In: 20€ – Late Check Out: 25€
- Air conditioning
- Terrace or balcony
- Private bathroom with shower and WC.
- Flat-screen TV